Saturday, May 3, 2008

Day Nine

Tarona and I spent the majority of today driving. I'm getting so disoriented with what day and time it is that I can't even remember from where we departed this morning. But I know we stopped off for a bit to check out Great Salt Lake and then passed out more books to some folks along the way. We've been including our original press release in each book (which I'll try to attach here somehow tomorrow) in hopes that these random strangers will visit our blog and post comments. So, if you're reading this right now and happen to be a recipient of one of our acts of kindness, welcome...and please leave a note.

Great Salt Lake


Great Salt Lake, the video version.

Whenever we get a break, Tarona and I have been working on a Powerpoint presentation we'll be delivering when we get to Pittsburgh, PA. I'll elaborate more on that when we get there, but, for now I'll say that Tarona did most (ok, all) of the work on this presentation and it's fantastic.

Currently, we're in Cheyenne, WY (for those of you who know me, you know I may very well take a job here as a truck stop diner waitress and relocate for good) and will have all of Sunday to catch up on some of the correspondence we've been meaning to send out to those people with whom we've already visited on the first leg of our trip. And I know I'm going to spend a good amount of time finally uploading photos and video, so please check back if you'd like to see what we've been doing these past nine days.

On Monday, we'll be visiting the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center, which is something Tarona and I are both looking forward to.

I'm also happy to announce that gas prices in Wyoming have come down to a relatively reasonable $3.49/gallon.

No comments: